Winter classes are postponed till the Week of January 24 (Monday 1/24, Tuesday 1/25, and Thursday 1/26).
Covid-19 Guidelines for Fired Earth Pottery
• Masks are required in the studio.
• If you are feeling unwell, please stay home!!
• If you have been exposed to covid-19 and are NOT up-to-date on covid vaccinations, please quarantine at home for 5 days and watch for symptoms.
• If you have been exposed to covid-19 and are up-to-date on covid vaccinations or have had covid in the last 90 days you do not need to stay home unless you develop symptoms.
• If you have tested positive for covid, please isolate for 5 days. After 5 days and fever-free for 24 hours and your symptoms are improving you can return to the studio.
• If you tested positive shortly after being in the studio, please notify Chris at email@example.com.
Thank you for helping to keep Fired Earth Pottery a safe place to create.
Fired Earth Pottery Studio provides NE Wisconsin residents and artists learning opportunities with pottery classes and workshops.
Fired Earth Glaze Master, Jessica Ott shows off some of her new pieces from a recent kiln opening at Fired Earth Pottery Studio.
Fired Earth Pottery was opened in Appleton in October, 1997 by Master Potter, Rick McKinney. Rick specializes in high-fired functional pottery and is one of the primary instructors at Fired Earth Pottery Studio.
Pottery classes are offered at Fired Earth Pottery Studio three times each year. The 8 week class sessions meet once a week for three hours in the studio. Students have full access to the facilities of a professional pottery studio, including over 40 glazes and a variety of kilns. Students may also come in on Saturday afternoons during the open studio time (available for students only). Sessions begin in early September, early January, and early March.
To learn more, go to the classes page or e-mail FiredEarthPottery@gmail.com.